High quality filming within store/outlet environments to capture shopper movement and actions. Results will show, amongst others; movement around store, purchases, dwell time, shopper profiles.
Clips, heat maps and quantitative data are just some of the formats in which the final results can be viewed.
Observational shopper research conducted with cameras, which can provide a number of key metrics, for example;
- Determine peak traffic times
- Average hourly traffic
- Average time in aisle
- Average time spent in category
- Display/Showcase foot traffic – to measure interaction with POS
- Traffic hot-spots in the various aisles/departments
- Average time spent at POS
- Conversion ratios, e.g. % of visitors who become shoppers
All our external fieldwork agencies strictly adhere to the MRS (Market Research Society) code-of-conduct
him! will provide you with a comprehensive proposal, so why not discuss your research brief with Katy Moses, Business Development Manager 07912 717 567 email@example.com