Computer assisted telephone interviewing. Research via the telephone can be conducted via a pre-defined sample base or via random digit dialing.
The presence of an interview can allow for probing and question clarification. Show material cannot be used via this methodology. Can be used for both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Fast turnaround times from questionnaire sign-off to delivery of results
- Good control over sampling recruitment; complex recruiting patterns are easier to follow.
- Cost efficient
- Inability to show visual materials
- Probing can be more challenging because interviewers and respondents often feel rushed
Ideal for research where the objectives are...
- To gain views from staff and managers on the shop floor, and head office representatives
- Quick, simple questionnaires
- Omnibus style research, whereby you are looking to ask just a couple of questions and do not have the budget for a full bespoke project
All our external fieldwork agencies strictly adhere to the MRS (Market Research Society) code-of-conduct.
him! will provide you with a comprehensive proposal, so why not discuss your brief with Katy Moses, Business Development Manager 07912 717 567 email@example.com