The Pharmacy Tracking Programme is a NEW programme for both pharmacists and pharmacy suppliers to gain first-hand, robust and independent feedback from customers.
him!’s latest programme establishes how well shoppers’ needs are being met and what more can be done to improve satisfaction and loyalty.
The Pharmacy Tracking Programme allows retailers and suppliers to better understand some of the ‘who’, ‘what’ and most importantly ‘whys’ behind customers’ buying behaviour and motivations within the pharmacy channel.
How we do it:
Face-to-face interviews have been conducted with c.2,400 pharmacy customers across Alphega, Numark, Lloyds and independent pharmacy outlets. As with all him! programmes, benchmarking is included at no extra cost.
Focus areas include:
- Why did you choose this pharmacy here today over others in the area?
- Are there others in the local area you could have used?
- How would you describe your local pharmacy?
- Friendly, informative, reliable, trustworthy, etc
- In the last 3 months, have you used:
- - An online pharmacy?
- - A pharmacy at a supermarket?
- Did the pharmacy have your prescribed item in stock?
- Did you buy any medicines from behind the counter e.g.Sudafed?
- Did the member of staff who served you ask you any questions concerning your symptoms?
- and many more...contact us for a full question list
We have also spoken to c.300 pharmacists to understand the level of support required by pharmacists, their training and development needs, as well as EPOS and administration opportunities.
The Pharmacist feedback includes:
- Pharmacist ratings – availability of stock, time taken to deliver, ease of ordering, telesales colleagues, range of products, business support, knowledge etc
- Support - Have they had a visit from their area manager in the last 6 weeks? How useful did they find the visit?
- Planogram compliance – do they follow planograms, do they believe planograms will drive sales?
- Supplier sales reps – which have visited, which do they find most useful? Why? – help with training, merchandising solutions, offer promotions, PMP’s, supply POS, incentives etc
- Training needs – have they received enough? Attended training in the past year, areas of training they require? i.e. stop smoking, sexual health, flu jabs, etc. Who provides the best training?
Why join the Pharmacy Tracking Programme?
This invaluable insight will help shape your commercial decisions and future strategies and, because this is a syndicated study, insight is available at a fraction of the price compared to funding your own research.
For more information on him!’s Pharmacy Tracking Programme please contact Natalie.Button@him.uk.com, 0207 611 0409/ 07703 714 704 or visit www.him.uk.com