Ignore the mobile revolution at your peril
The new generation of smart phones are no longer just a device to make a phone call with, they are becoming an integral part of how we interact, not only with each other but with the world around us.
With over 16.6m people in the UK currently owning a smart phone, and with this figure looking to rise exponentially, now is the time, when retailers and brand owners need to have strategic plans for how to maximise the potential of these new technologies.
Retailers and suppliers need to go beyond simply offering a website. Their communication with their customers needs to be personalised, focused and targeted.
This study will help retailers and suppliers understand the opportunity of using these technologies as part of their marketing communications strategy to engage with their customers.
him! will speak to convenience shoppers to understand their current participation, and level of interest in various types of mobile/ online communication, including;
- Overall web/ mobile/ social media usage
- How much of the overall usage is direct interaction with brands, retailers etc
- To what extent this type of communication builds brand loyalty
- Specific current usage & potential in different mechanics of communication ie text vouchers, facebook pages, online games, daily deals text etc
- Awareness of different retailers current web/ mobile comms
- Delve into what communication they’d most like e.g. promos, health, recipe ideas etc - & level of interest
- Gauge if it would/ has changed perspective/ loyalty to retailer/ brand
- Can get feedback on specific application/ comms etc as we can show visuals online
We will also speak to 250 retailers to understand what they are already doing or not doing and why, to understand what some of the barriers to adopting technology might be.
The content of the research is led by you.
What do YOU want to know? What do YOU want to find out? Let him! know.
Join now to have your input to the questionnaire.
We can ask questions based on your specific, products and brands, as well as focus on specific activities you have running in stores. If you are interested, then we can price this research on a syndicated basis but bespoke it to your requirements.
From the agreement of questionnaire, we could have the results available via an online report within 4 weeks.
For more information on this NEW study please contact Katy.Moses@him.uk.com 020 7611 0421/ 07912 717 567